1. When should I clean my ducts?
- Normally a standard house should be cleaned every 2-3 years, more often cleaning is required under special circumstances like remodeling, water damage, ect.
2. How long does the cleaning process take?
- Average size house around 2,000 sq.f will take around 4-6hours
3. I saw an ad in the newspaper and it said $45.00 for duct cleaning is that true?
- It’s a scam, those companies falls advertise and add fees on the spot. 2,000 sq.f house would cost around 350-500 depending on how many supply and return registers it has.
4. Do you also clean dryer vents?
- Yes we do, we apply a big discounts for people who choose to do air duct and dryer vent cleaning at the same time.
5. How do I schedule an appointment?
- Please call 630-359-5369