Here are few tips that will extend the life of your area rugs:
1. Area rug pad (this will keep the area rug secured in one place. It will prevent bleed of colors from area rug to the floor)
2. Weekly vacuuming (area rugs can attract lots of dust and soil weekly vacuuming is recommended)
3. Do not beat your rugs (beating your rugs may cause the fibers to split and damage the rug)
If you have any questions on how to take care of your area rugs, call our rug experts today 630-359-5369
Conella has been cleaning area rugs for years now. We can clean all types of rugs: cheaper machine made rugs or those handmade Persian rugs. We have two ways we can clean the rugs. We can either clean the rugs at our customer’s house or we can pick it up, clean it and deliver it at later time (Pick-up and delivery is free). Aside from cleaning area rugs we also sell the best in the market “Dura-Hold Plus” area rug padding at a very reasonable price. We have entire rolls of padding; we can cut them to any specific size.
Call us now 630-359-5369 and have Conella clean your area rugs! Don’t forget to ask about area rug padding.
Here I some tips that will help your area rug last longer:
- area rug pad
- weekly vacuuming (or more often if the rug is in high traffic area)
- do not beat your rugs (beating rugs can cause threads to loosen, and also damage the backing of the rug)
- do not vacuum fringe
- do not use carpet shampoos and sprays
- rotate your rugs
- have your rug professionally cleaned