1. How long does the carpet cleaning process take?
- It depends on how big the job is, but on average we can clean 400-600 sq.f of carpet an hour.
2. How long does it take for the carpets to dry?
- Usually 6-8h, but we can speed up the drying process with our carpet blowers.
3. Are the carpet cleaning solutions safe for my pets and kids?
-Absolutely YES, all of our cleaning solutions are pet and child safe!
-Air Duct Cleaning
-Carpet Installation and Repair
-Water Damage Restoration
For details about each service please click here
Conella Carpet and Air Duct Cleaners has been in business for years. We have been servicing customers in St. Charles and surrounding neighborhoods. All of our technicians are certified in more then one field (carpet/ upholstery/ water damage/ air duct cleaning) We are very flexible with our appointments, we have four crews that work from 8am to 6pm Mon-Sat. If you need a free estimate give us a call 630-359-5369
After we are done cleaning the carpets, we get 95% of the water from the carpet carpets. The carpets usually dry within 4-8hours depending on the weather and the indoor environment conditions. Our Healthy Home Cleaning package includes blowers, but not just any blowers. Special carpet drying blowers that will speed up the drying process, and dry the carpets within 2 hours. Call us for more info 630-359-5369