1. When should I clean my ducts?
- Normally a standard house should be cleaned every 2-3 years, more often cleaning is required under special circumstances like remodeling, water damage, ect.
2. How long does the cleaning process take?
- Average size house around 2,000 sq.f will take around 4-6hours
3. I saw an ad in the newspaper and it said $45.00 for duct cleaning is that true?
- It’s a scam, those companies falls advertise and add fees on the spot. 2,000 sq.f house would cost around 350-500 depending on how many supply and return registers it has.
4. Do you also clean dryer vents?
- Yes we do, we apply a big discounts for people who choose to do air duct and dryer vent cleaning at the same time.
5. How do I schedule an appointment?
- Please call 630-359-5369
-Air Duct Cleaning
-Carpet Installation and Repair
-Water Damage Restoration
For details about each service please click here
Have you been thinking about having your ducts cleaned?
Now its the perfect time. Conella offers some of the best air duct cleaning services around. Our professional team is not only certified but also has years of experience. On top of that we have some of the strongest duct cleaning machines that will pull all the dirt out of your air vents. Give us a call for free estimates 630-359-5369