We not only specialize in residential but also in commercial services. Here is our whole list of services:
- Carpet cleaning
- Area rugs cleaning
- Upholstery cleaning
- Mattress cleaning
- Leather furniture cleaning
- Auto detailing- Interior
- Carpet installation and repair
- Tile & grout cleaning
- Marble, granite, terrazzo cleaning
- Concrete pressure washing
- Hardwood floor refinishing & installation
- Air ducts cleaning
- Water Damage Restoration (Emergency Services)
For more info please call us at 630-359-5369
1. When should I clean my ducts?
- Normally a standard house should be cleaned every 2-3 years, more often cleaning is required under special circumstances like remodeling, water damage, ect.
2. How long does the cleaning process take?
- Average size house around 2,000 sq.f will take around 4-6hours
3. I saw an ad in the newspaper and it said $45.00 for duct cleaning is that true?
- It’s a scam, those companies falls advertise and add fees on the spot. 2,000 sq.f house would cost around 350-500 depending on how many supply and return registers it has.
4. Do you also clean dryer vents?
- Yes we do, we apply a big discounts for people who choose to do air duct and dryer vent cleaning at the same time.
5. How do I schedule an appointment?
- Please call 630-359-5369
At Conella in St. Charles we not only clean carpets, but also specialize in Air Duct Cleaning. We recommend our customers to clean their air duct at least once every 2/3 years. More frequent service is recommended for houses that undergo construction.
If you are new to air duct cleaning call us 630-359-5369 and we will be happy to answer all of your questions.
Make sure to check out our website for coupons: www.conellacarpet-airductcleaners-stcharlesil.com
We are open all year long, don’t matter what the weather conditions are we stay open! We can still perform all our our services, we have both outdoor and indoor machines when it comes to air duct cleaning. For any rugs that are being picked up, we have a heated warehouse, so drying is not a problem. Our water damage restoration team is also ready 24/7 when it comes to pipe bursts. Give us a call!