Here are few tips that will extend the life of your area rugs:
1. Area rug pad (this will keep the area rug secured in one place. It will prevent bleed of colors from area rug to the floor)
2. Weekly vacuuming (area rugs can attract lots of dust and soil weekly vacuuming is recommended)
3. Do not beat your rugs (beating your rugs may cause the fibers to split and damage the rug)
If you have any questions on how to take care of your area rugs, call our rug experts today 630-359-5369
1. Can you take the rugs from my home and clean they offsite?
- Yes we can, In fact we recommend in most cases to take the rugs with us. We can clean both sides and dry the rugs in our plant.
2. How much is the pick up and delivery rug cleaning method.
- Its free as long as the cleaning cost goes over 120.00
3. Whats the turnaround time?
- its 7-10 days.
4. Do you only serve St. Charles?
- We also serve surrounding neighborhoods.
We don’t only clean carpets, we have a special dedicated crew who only specialized in carpet installation and repair. We work with many carpet manufactures allowing us to have low prices on good quality carpets. We serve residential and commercial customers. We have some big jobs behind our belts don’t hesitate to call us for more info and free quotes!
Conella Carpet & Air Duct Cleaners is a professional company that has been serving St. Charles and suburbs for years. With years of experience we are able to assist our customers in the best possible way. We have large truck-mounted cleaning units prepared for any size job, as well as a portable unit for jobs that are not accessible by our trucks. Our technicians are trained and ready to assist you.
You got dirty upholstery? No problem! Call Conella and have us clean them for you. We can clean all kinds of fabrics/materials like:
- Regular, Haitian or Polished Cotton
- Raw, Satin Silk
Call us at 630-359-5369 for a free price quote! Don’t replace your upholstery, clean it! its a lot cheaper!
1. How long does the carpet cleaning process take?
- It depends on how big the job is, but on average we can clean 400-600 sq.f of carpet an hour.
2. How long does it take for the carpets to dry?
- Usually 6-8h, but we can speed up the drying process with our carpet blowers.
3. Are the carpet cleaning solutions safe for my pets and kids?
-Absolutely YES, all of our cleaning solutions are pet and child safe!
Did you know that we also clean area rugs? We can clean any type of rug:
- Hand made
- Machine made
any kind you can think of…
We have two ways of cleaning the rugs. One is that we can clean it at our customers house. Our we can take in into our plant and do a complete cleaning where we clean both sides of the rug and we also dry the rugs in our drying room. The turnaround process takes about 7-10 days. Please call us for more info 630-359-5369
Save 25.00 on carpet cleaning. Please call 630-359-5369
We not only specialize in residential but also in commercial services. Here is our whole list of services:
- Carpet cleaning
- Area rugs cleaning
- Upholstery cleaning
- Mattress cleaning
- Leather furniture cleaning
- Auto detailing- Interior
- Carpet installation and repair
- Tile & grout cleaning
- Marble, granite, terrazzo cleaning
- Concrete pressure washing
- Hardwood floor refinishing & installation
- Air ducts cleaning
- Water Damage Restoration (Emergency Services)
For more info please call us at 630-359-5369
1. When should I clean my ducts?
- Normally a standard house should be cleaned every 2-3 years, more often cleaning is required under special circumstances like remodeling, water damage, ect.
2. How long does the cleaning process take?
- Average size house around 2,000 sq.f will take around 4-6hours
3. I saw an ad in the newspaper and it said $45.00 for duct cleaning is that true?
- It’s a scam, those companies falls advertise and add fees on the spot. 2,000 sq.f house would cost around 350-500 depending on how many supply and return registers it has.
4. Do you also clean dryer vents?
- Yes we do, we apply a big discounts for people who choose to do air duct and dryer vent cleaning at the same time.
5. How do I schedule an appointment?
- Please call 630-359-5369